baslinux - Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image

  • From: t.maiden AT att.net
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL 3.40 in qemu image
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:25:16 +0000

I ran into another problem. I decided to put the two floppy images on actual
floppies. Copying over the disk2.gz image was no problem, but neither of the
recommended programs RAWRITE or FDIMAGE would recognise my floppy drive as a
floppy drive. I work on a laptop that didn't come with a floppy drive
originally so I bought one that plugs in via a USB port. For some reason
FDIMAGE gets an error 20 when it goes to the floppy, RAWRITE can't determine
the drive's recording density and bombs out. I will try your idea though.
Thanks.
From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>