baslinux - [BL] cursors

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [BL] cursors
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:40:51 +0000 (UTC)

How can I change from a blinking underline hardware cursor to a more visible square cursor so I can find the cursor on my laptop, especially with a slow internet connection where it can take 10 sec for the cursor to respond to a keystroke?

All I could find was someone's C++ program to change cursor color and blinking and shape, where they commented that this would be useful for finding cursors on laptops. This was for 'linux 1.0 or 2.0'. I hope BL already has some way to change cursors.

Mac cursors can be set up with a red halo, in GUI mode.