baslinux - Re: [BL] camera linux

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] camera linux
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 03:55:13 -0000

I have only one uhci driver - uhci.o -- so can't try a different uhci
driver with my camera linux. I can try a different computer instead,
since the file is already on the camera now.

Sindi

The other two desktop computers here are also uhci and the first one did not work any better (input/output error trying to read files in all but four directories after mounting the linux image file on the memory card).

The camera instead of the card reader did not help.

Or booting to BL2 with the larger USB 2.4.31 kernel.

Nor did using the usb-ohci.o driver with the Toshiba laptop.

The only constants here are:

1. The image file itself
2. The CF card
3. The loop module, and 'mount' (busybox?).