baslinux - Re: [BL] /lib/cpp error compiling in BL2 with libc-2.2.5 upgrade

  • From: David Moberg <davidjmoberg AT gmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] /lib/cpp error compiling in BL2 with libc-2.2.5 upgrade
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:45:50 -0800

sindi keesan wrote:

> David, what other packages did you need glibc 2.3.2 for?

So far, I have used the latest MPlayer from linuxpackages. I
was trying it out to see what new features they have in the
latest version. I will probably try to compile a new static
MPlayer sometime.

There are many other packages - I am currently looking
through their list to see if there is anything that I want to
try while I have glibc-2.3 installed.

David