baslinux - Re: [BL] HTTPD

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] HTTPD
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 05:31:14 +0000 (UTC)

No problem, if the arrow mouse works. The plastic mouse would probably
work if I remembered to load the software for it.

Us Arachnoids recommend using ctmouse. 6 kb or less, and will load high.

The thing I like most about Arachne is the arrow mouse. I have trouble aiming plastic mice. And you rarely need a mouse except for this tab bug.

I like using Links2 and Opera with keyboard navigation.

Is there a precompiled linux Arachne 8.3?
If not, would it be difficult to compile statically for BL3 and BL2?

Er .... we are talking about Arachne for DOS aren't we ?
The Linux version of Arachne hasn't been worked on for a couple of years, although
there is rumoured to be a project going along in hiding/secret/"behind the
scenes" to set her up for a Linux version.
I am looking forward to that. :)

Wonder why.

Several of the list members seem to use the DOS version.

Yes, including me.

Regards,
Ron

--