baslinux - Re: [BL] Copying with 2-button mouse in Xvesa without Xconfig

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Copying with 2-button mouse in Xvesa without Xconfig
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:46:19 +1300

sindi keesan wrote:

> Does BL3 have xinit and .xinitrc?

Yes.

> Are you saying with Xvesa mouse, you cannot cut and
> paste in text-only Links (0.90 or 2) without pressing
> SHIFT along with left mouse button?

Yes. If you don't press SHIFT, the left mouse button
follows links (instead of highlighting).

> So far we have only tried copying things at the prompt
> (commands or output) into pico.

If often run links (execute d in an xterm) to display
config files or documentation and then use SHIFT to
paste bits into these email messages (in sylpheed).

> Can gpm copy between vts?

I pretty sure that it can.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru