baslinux - Re: [BL] Can I make my own scsi kernel?

  • From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Can I make my own scsi kernel?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:28:15 -0500

Sindi, can you tell us what model sound card you're using and what modules
you normally insert with the bare.i (or whichever slackware kernel you use)
kernel to get your sound card working? Exact quotes of each insmod,
preferably.
(I mean with I/O addresses, IRQs and other module parameters.)

> I did not see anything for sb - do I need to compile in support for
> it somehow?

That's strange. You should see CONFIG_SB. Try adding more ISA/other
bus modules?

David