baslinux - Re: [BL] Source for BL3 mailreader?

  • From: "Paulo Orvalho" <paulo.orvalho AT pifertubos.pt>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Source for BL3 mailreader?
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 01:19:12 -0000

Here is a link
http://www.thot.banki.hu/esp-ftp/linux/GySMail-v3.2.tar.gz
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Moberg" <davidjmoberg AT lycos.com>
To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 8:57 PM
Subject: [BL] Source for BL3 mailreader?

Does anyone know how I may obtain the GySMail-v3.99pre2.tar.gz file? I
tried a search on Google, but the only result was an old posting to
this very mailing list which said to search for that file. Does anyone
have a copy they could send to me (or post on a website)? I would
appreciate it very much.

David