baslinux - Re: [BL] BL3 with dosemu

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] BL3 with dosemu
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:58:10 +0000 (UTC)

I edited the dosemu script that got unpacked from the big binary .tgz file from /bin/sh to /bin/bash and dosemu seems to be working now (I hit Ctrl-C rather than Enter but will try it out soon). So it is apparently necessary to have sh linked to bash in order to use the original script (or to some clone of bash, not ash). Not enough to just have bash on the computer. What other shells (not ash) might have worked instead of bash?