baslinux - Re: [BL] Windows networking

  • From: James Miller <jamtat AT mailsnare.net>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Windows networking
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:02:14 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org wrote:

> http://www.winnetmag.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/8897/8897.html
>
> > could help them get an idea of what they're getting into.
>
> Yes, that sounds like a very useful article. Do you think
> it would be appropriate to add the article to the manpage
> in the smbclient package?

Definitely. We won't be intimidated by copyright issues, either, will we
:)? Or maybe you were thinking of just the link? I actually considered
copy and pasting the whole thing into the body of an email to the list as
something I was "quoting" just in case the link would ever disappear. I
so seldom use Windows I'll likely forget that stuff in short order.
Anyway, that would be another way of making sure the info stays available
for BL users.

James