baslinux - Re: [BL] Using Mutt e-mail client

  • From: sindi keesan <keesan AT sdf.lonestar.org>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Using Mutt e-mail client
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:19:04 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 cce.zizkov AT volny.cz wrote:

Hi Sindi,

thank you for your feedback on the mutt add-ons. I think you
discovered a couple of bugs which I will try to repair as soon
as possible. At this moment I have no time to test sending
arbitrary binary attachments myself. You are probably right, that
this feature does not work. Before I have a look at it here,
I will not comment on this. You may find hints in the mutt
manual.

The reason .wav and .ppm files are not considered binary is probably because they are not listed in .mailcp and I will try adding them.

Here are a few preliminary remarks on your problems: