baslinux - Re: [BL] Using Mutt e-mail client

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Using Mutt e-mail client
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 08:57:46 +1300

sindi keesan wrote:

> I will try to test out these games some day but I really
> don't understand how to set up a network other than
> to just send/receive files

That's all you need for matanza. If you are able to
send/receive between two computers, you are able to run
matanza. Simply execute matanza on one computer and then
(on the other computer) telnet to the matanza computer.
telnet address_of_matanza_computer 7993
I am impressed by the simplicity of the matanza setup:
a single executable which serves real-time graphics to
ordinary telnet clients.

> and at least one is network based.

The only network game in the BL3 add-ons is matanza.

http://www.basiclinux.com.ru