baslinux - Re: Re: [BL] newbie

  • From: "Dustin MacDonald" <dmacdonald95 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Re: [BL] newbie
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 00:33:35 +0000

Meg eh? Welcome to circa-1984 Will! :-) Just kidding, I assume you mean Gig, sorry about bumping your post, just decided to make sure that was a type ^_^ a "couple" of partitions, I assume that means 2? Here's how I think you'd ought to set it up.

Partition A - 5GB {Linux OS}
Parition B - 4GB {2nd OS, or home/var/etc dir [your choice]}
Parition C - 1GB {Swap}

You might want to use Parition Magic, great piece of software, try it out ^_^ Sorry I can't be of more help |=)