baslinux - Re: Re: [BL] newbie

  • From: Will Hatch <fhkms AT adelphia.net>
  • To: <baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Re: [BL] newbie
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 7:21:15 -0400

Thanks Steven,

I discovered that I can use the wp from the xwindow, which makes closing is
much easier. Now,I think the version of magicpoint is a demo only. True?
when I get to the page of the demo that shows how you to use the mouse as a
pen, it stops and won't let me proceed. What do you think? I have not
attempted to load it onto my hard drive yet. -Will