baslinux - Re: [BL] newbie

  • From: 3aoo-cvfd AT dea.spamcon.org
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] newbie
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:10:10 +1200

Will Hatch wrote:

> Now,I think the version of magicpoint is a demo only. True?

No, The MagicPoint in BL3 is fully functional. I use it for my
own presentations. What you have in BL3 is a demo presentation
file (demo.mgp) to show you some of the things you can do with
MagicPoint. It is up to you to write your own presentation file
(execute 'man mgp' for help).

> when I get to the page of the demo that shows how you to use the
> mouse as a pen, it stops and won't let me proceed.

That's the end of the demo. Have a look at /usr/share/mgp/demo.mgp
and you will see that there is nothing after that.