baslinux - Re: [BL] Win98/linux coexistence problems

  • From: Sindi Keesan <keesan AT iamjlamb.com>
  • To: baslinux AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [BL] Win98/linux coexistence problems
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 19:30:41 -0400 (EDT)

I could not find any FCCIDs on these cards. I found two of them listed in
the Linux HOWTO:

First card - had a Vicom and a Winbond chip. The HOWTO listed Winbond.
Chip number w89c840F. HOWTO says to use Winbond-840 driver.

Secnod card (with BNC connector). RTL8029AS. No RTLs, but I found
Realtek and it takes ne ne2k-pci.

Kingston KNE111TC listed at a website elsewhere takes tulip.o