b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 31:12

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Arnaud Fournet" <fournet.arnaud AT wanadoo.fr>
  • To: "Pere Porta" <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 31:12
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:28:40 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Pere Porta
To: Arnaud Fournet
Cc: Antonio Garcia ; B-Hebrew
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 4:05 PM

(PP) Of course!
Writer and reader are, to my sense, within this 5 % I have written about.
Regards.
Pere Porta
***

(AF) I'm afraid you are over-focused on the "contents".
Who speaks to whom and in which conditions is more important that what is said.
Otherwise people would never spend so much time and money building churches, temples and other religious places.
The place is the message.
Words are just entertainment.
***

(PP) I'm afraid, Arnaud, that we're deviating here from the biblical Hebrew contents, which are the guideline and the base of this list.
If we go on this way, surely moderators will punish us and will stop our dialogue.
Hearty,
Pere Porta
***

Then let them do so.