b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 31:12

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Arnaud Fournet <fournet.arnaud AT wanadoo.fr>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 31:12
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:43:52 +0200

Dear friends of B-Hebrew:

This arxive share the empty text, the structure of psalm 30 and
their qere, as cantillation.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4861/psalm30compositionqerei.jpg

I think, each word has 33 %, in ketib; 33 % in qere, and 33,% in the
inverse legendum of qere and the rest.

Meaning of words depends of many times do you can read it, and its
difficult to precise this number.

In psalms we are the number three, we can read three times their
structure to aproach their message.

I entitled this psalm 30 as [zeĀ“er rajel], the baby of Raquel.

Kind regards, from the cave of panter [bayit nemrod] > Benidorm,

Antonio Garcia Hurtado

--
http://hebreoiberico.blogspot.com/
http://numismticahebreahispana.blogspot.com/