b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 31:12

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 31:12
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 08:29:39 +0200

Hi everybody:

Pere Porta don´t know the structure of psalms, and anybody has sent on
this thread the arxive of psalm 31.

This is my arxive of the structured psalm 30, that I could seen in a
book of L. Alonso Schökel.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9674/psalm30cantillationcomp.jpg

The position of words in this composition could help to understand the
differents meanings, and not only their ketib.

I think we need to have the structure of all psalm 31, to opine with
more knowledge about.

Thanks in advance and kind regards. Antonio Garcia Hurtado.