b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 31:12

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 31:12
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:33:14 +0200

Hi, Pere and Karl:

Do you know the structure of psalm 31?, could you include their
structure in this post?.I couldn´t find this arxive on google. There are
some problems about knowing structure of psalms, in internet.

I need the composition of this psalm to give you my opinion about
different meanings of words, ketib, qere and inverse legendum.

Thanks in advance, Antonio Garcia Hurtado.