b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Zech 1:19,21

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'Isaac Fried'" <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Zech 1:19,21
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:48:57 -0400

Thanks Isaac. Sorry I should have seen that Kranot was horns. I was thinking
you were referring to some kind of pointing.

Your explanation makes sense except that I do not think you can make 2
sequential actions out of LeHAXARID LeYADOT without a waw before LeYADOT.

Sincerely,

-Steve Miller

Detroit

_____