b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Isaiah 7

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Isaiah 7
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 22:29:54 -0500

George:

What relationship does Romans 2 have with the question?

The reference here is to Mount Sinai. Mount Sinai is probably the most famous
example of Theistic activity in the Bible, with the exception for
Christians of Jesus. This has nothing to do with nature’s laws which God
created, but with his moral and national laws. These laws also did not
restrict
God in his activity with man, such as not giving specific prophecies naming
manes.

Karl W. Randolph.