b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Isaiah 7

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "George F Somsel" <gfsomsel AT juno.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Isaiah 7
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 19:50:50 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "George F Somsel" <gfsomsel AT juno.com>

> That is the law of the universe which is constantly put into operation by
> the divine will. Obviously, you view things from a deistic point of view
> -- there are laws established once with which God (or should I say god?)
> occasionally tinkers.
>
> george
> gfsomsel

George:

First, Deism is the belief that God created the universe, then went out and
took a hike. Theism as defined in the Bible teaches that the creator God
continues to act in the lives of the nations and peoples of the world,
including giving specific prophecies with names.

Where is this law of the universe that you mention written down?

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm