homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:33:43 -0500

That is a real shame. No one should ever get rid of original source material. However, it was done in the 1980's when the pressing debate was not as great. However, I am sure that there is plenty of other locations where that data should be able to be gathered from... however, that entire set of work is now going to be tainted... BTW, I used to work with one of those scientists named in that article (not from East Anglia...)

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>