homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 16:47:19 -0500

You mean signing with an oil/gas company, or getting rich like Jed Clampett? Neither yet, but soon they will be drilling all around me anyway. I'll be affected, so I may as well get some of the money :-)

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>