homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:20:25 -0500

That data should be available in more than one location. I did see that there was some pressure to be "pro-climate" change when I was in the field. The biggest problem I had with the climate modelers from that early 90's was their disconcerting ability to take modeling "data" from the model 100+ years out and represent it as reality, mixing high detail and low detail information together... It wasn't fraud, it just wasn't super-science.

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>