homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:14:05 -0800 (PST)

In your another post, you indicated that the research was destroyed a couple
of decades ago and if I understand you correctly, maybe we shouldn't put so
much weight on the fact the source material for conclusions was destroyed,
just because it was before the global warming issue wasn't as much of a hot
topic a couple decades ago as it is today.

I can not help but think that there are some people who plan things out
decades in advance.  Certainly at a minimum, there are CEOs who have a
certain vision for a new technology, technologies that take decades to solve
the science behind the new technology.  There are others who plan things in
terms of decades also.

 Niccolo Machiavelli once said, "There is nothing more difficult to plan,
more doubtful of success, more dangerous to manage, than the creation of a
new system."   The planners of the world don't necessarily let on their
behind the scenes goals, including telling those they use to further their
goals. Especially if the goal is the creation of a new system.  The
importance, imo, of the hacked emails reveals a behind the scenes game, once
which suppresses the voices of objectors to the conclusions reached by some
of the climatologist, the ones who's voices and conclusions are paraded by
the likes of Gore.  Some of these scientists may not have any clue
what-so-ever of the puppet dance of the puppet masters - others may - or
there would be no scandal in the emails to supress the voices of opposition.
I will repeat again, a really good scam needs truth woven in.  If a new
system has been planned, it was worked out over decades - and there is a lot
of evidence around that supports this is in the works.

Vladimir Lenin once said, “The way to crush the bourgeoisie is to grind them
between the millstones of taxation and inflation."  If the planners want to
crush freedom and create a new system, they would use the millstones of
taxation and inflation - something that is happening right before your eyes.
The importance, imo, of the Copenhagen Agreement is the taxation element, the
wealth transfer element, from the developed nations to the undeveloped
nations.  The "mitigation" tax provisions is one large component that will
crush the bourgeoisie of the developed nations....

I will repeat for clarification, I do not dispute that global temperatures
are X degree(s) warmer.  What I dispute is that sending tax money to
developing nations will stop temperature change.  I object to the governments
and individual people complaining about "global warming" and then doing
nothing of significance at the personal or government level.

If I understand the arguments on the CO2 rise, the issues are (more or less,
and certainly simplified here):

1) CO2 levels are rising faster than plants and the oceans can absorb CO2
produced by plants and emmissions,

2) O2 levels have decreased ~.095% since the beginning of the industrial
revolution,

3) O2 makes up 20% of the atmosphere and a reduction of O2 levels to 19.5% of
the atmosphere can lead to unconsciousness or death,

(Therefore, 20% - .095% = ~19.905 current O2 levels)

4) the incease is CO2 is increasing out of whack to O2 decrease (but I'm not
clear if that means that O2 disappears faster.)

It seems the me that part off the CO2 problem is somewhat self-limiting.

1)  "IEA-gate".   IMO what is really important in the "IEA-gate" is that they
have been significantly under-reporting oil reserves for a very long time....
Oil is a source of CO2 emmissions.  A lot of very bright people in the
industry believe that widespread oil availability in the not so distant
future is going to be limited to the wealthy and possibly only the very
wealthy (due to extraction costs, depletion rates and lack of finding
significant new sources).  As that occurs - CO2 emmissions will reduce -
whallah CO2 becomes self-limiting.

2)  If the timeframe extends beyond current projections for widespread
UNavailability of oil - then CO2 levels continue to rise and we hit another
self-limiting wall.... as O2 levels drop the population declines from being
killed off by a lack of O2 - something which the powerful supporters of world
depopulation will welcome with arms open.

3)  Another self-limiting tactic unfolding before our eyes is Lenin's "crush
between inflation and taxation" on the world's developed nations; the result
may manifest in both a reduction in population, reduced food production, and
very limited funds to purchase fuel to burn.

I question - if this is such a threat to humanity, why hasn't the government
completely outlawed emmssions?  Or limited everyone to say 5 gallong of gas a
week, with a reduction to 2 gallons a week in 5 years, or some version
thereof.... and made it mandatory to install consumption meters in all
businesses, that automatically shut off electrical consumption at X KWH per
day or per month?  By doing that the government cuts off a huge source of
revenue - taxes on energy consumption.... back to Lenin and Machiavelli -
crush the people with taxes - while creating a new system.  By stopping or
significantly slowing the consumption of energy, the governments eliminate a
huge source of tax - a huge source of wealth transfer from "us" to "they",
the puppet masters.

I think there is a lot more going on behind closed doors than just the
destruction of some of the source material.

As to polar caps..... On land we can see evidence of retreating glaciers.
What about in the oceans?  Is there any evidence that the north or south
poles were ever as thin or thinner than they are now?  Just curious.  I was
standing on a mountain a couple weeks ago looking over the remains of a
glacier field that took thousands and thousands of years to receed.  Your
post below prompted the question.

They have always been researchers who will cheat.  Yes, there is money
involved here (research grants).  However, I really DO NOT think that it is
so systemic that even ONE completely corrupts group (which I cannot say that
this one actually is...) is enough to taint the overall conclusion.

For me, the proverbial straw was the release of the nuclear sub North Pole
ice measurements from the late 50's, compared to modern ice measurements.
Of course, Larson A, Larson B, North slope land changes didn't hurt the
cause.

Chris