homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 20:19:43 EST

I was told, jokingly I hope by a frenchman that they sprinkle it on
tourists food.

Drew

In a message dated 12/1/2009 5:53:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lurine AT com-pair.net writes:

As an aside, do you know what France does with their nuclear waste?

Lynda
--"I'm fascinated by the hard line you're drawing over religion -- It gets
used too much, as an excuse, a fall guy, a weapon, a con. A lot of people,
maybe most, don't mean it except when it suits them." Dallas