homestead - Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Climate-Gate
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:20:33 -0500

Leslie wrote:
Obama wants to reduce CO2 by 1/6th over the next 10 years.

I am coming late to the party. I guess that I need to read my personal email more frequently. Reducing CO2 my 16%... I am not sure what that means... Total output? Average global measurement? No idea what that means.

If it does mean reducing average global CO2 levels by 16% in 10 years, good luck. I think that average residence time of CO2 is something like 5 year anyway... so there is NO way to get to that level. However, it is a nice goal, and... you won't have to worry about your garden. There's plenty of CO2 out there for our photosyntheic friends.

Chris
Apex, NC