sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic]

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic]
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:07:42 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, David Kowis wrote:
<snip>
I noticed that you've fixed some bugs in the smgl.install script. Could
you point out where it changed so that I can copy that into my modular
scripts. I've not really rewritten anything, just split it apart, and it'd
be pretty easy to copy over changes into one of the modules.

Hopefully you kept the smgl.install that you worked from (if not, you
can use Perforce to grab it) and then you can do a `diff -u
smgl.install.orig smgl.install.benoitfixes` to see what changed and
where.

<snip>
I'd just like to have every option in the installer work. If RAID doesn't
work yet, take it out of the list. We can put it back in when it works
again. As long as the software can be installed we'll be doing pretty
well.

I think that RAID is a bit too important to take off the list. If it
doesn't work, we should work on getting it working (heh).

-sandalle