permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Who is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Robert Waldrop <bwaldrop1952@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Who is this?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Regarding certificates issued "not" through PI. . . presumably they are
issued
through the authority of that teaching lineage. e.g., my certificate is
signed
by Dan Hemenway, of Elfin Permaculture/Barking Frogs Permaculture. His was
signed by Bill Mollison. So that's my permaculture 'genealogy.' Others
would
have similar stories.
Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle