permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Ethical energy use - what is your favorite "better than PV panels?"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: venaurafarm <venaurafarm@bellsouth.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Ethical energy use - what is your favorite "better than PV panels?"
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 19:42:59 -0500

On 1/1/2013 4:57 PM, Cory Brennan wrote:

I believe there is new tech available with fuel cells that could be used for
local energy, and will let you know more as soon as I have sufficient
data to be interesting.

I'll look forward to this.
In the meantime I will look into small, shop built steam turbines that utilize off the shelf components and machined and welded parts.

Oops, I missed this! There are some very good ideas here. I'm
passing this along to my machine nerd friends :-)

Let's hear from them here! :-)