permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nicholas permaculture generation gap

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Woody Wodraska <wodraska@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nicholas permaculture generation gap
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 03:37:42 -0700

Hi Jacque,
I do believe it was the previous post that spoke of the boomers having all sold out, my point was that not all boomers were created equal. Myself born in 1952 have always been involved in conscious agriculture never sold out to anyone or anything!
this was the second day that I heard someone talk about the baby boomers being the cause of all the planets woe. I went into a hempfire store here in B.C. and the young lady and I spoke of the state of the planet for awhile. After our conversation she said "the baby boomers are all dying off now and we are going to be okay when we are done with them!"
It is never a good idea to lump human beings all in one category cuz it is just not so they are only created equal in so far as their spiritual journey is concerned.
Hope your garden is good this year. I was brought up on a homestead before the term 'organic' got invented and the only way I could relate to this term was through my organic and inorganic chemistry courses that I took in college!
Bright Blessings,
Barbara and Woody
Woody Wodraska
wodraska@mac.com