permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nicholas permaculture generation gap

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Steven & Margaret Eisenhauer" <eisenhauerdesign@earthlink.net>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nicholas permaculture generation gap
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 20:11:34 -0400

Boomers sold out. They did not demand the kind of change they really wanted
and settled for the status Que. As a reward they have been ripped off and
side lined, ultimately settling for rank materialism and prescription feel
good drugs. The boomers should get off the couch, get their heads out of
their behinds and work for the values they espoused as young people. Or
perhaps they can't remember what it was they wanted. Or have the real
visionaries been liquidated? Have the rats ate the grain and all that is
left is the chaff?