permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Nicholas permaculture generation gap

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Woody Wodraska <wodraska@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Nicholas permaculture generation gap
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:36:44 -0700

Now Jacque who is it that is being sour and judgmental? It seems this list is one attack after another I have watched this for sometime now.
"Out beyond ideas of right doing and wrong doing there's a field, I'll meet you there" Rumi

what the hell is the good of this list if all you do is fight and not be able to have any dialog or discussion at all?
bb
Woody Wodraska
wodraska@mac.com
http://www.soulmedicinejourney.com