permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Daniel, Wodraskas :) /S&M Eisen / Nicholas permaculture generation gap

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Linda Ray <lindaray@att.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Daniel, Wodraskas :) /S&M Eisen / Nicholas permaculture generation gap
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:00:40 -0700 (PDT)

God Bless you, Wodraskas plural :-) ,

I wasn't going to have time to respond until later today; So glad to see
you're here
Woody :-).

Daniel they are saying what I meant, and I shall only add this observation of
mine to it:
Those who are warlike and divisive will war themselves against each other to
death, and will therefore not be here to inherit the Earth.

Meek does not equal weak nor defenseless by any means, and in fact takes
great strength and self-discipline.

Also, thank you Poet, for putting your beautiful passion into that beautiful
poem :-).

So Daniel- Here's a challenge for your fertile mind- How's about some
Permaculture RAP??? Write the music and they will come...

Namaste,

Linda