permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture enlightenment for the military
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:54:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have been following the posts here and have especially been enjoying the
refs to Jim Channon's work.
While I too am suspicious of soldiers, I agree with Carl Sagan that it is
better that they spend their budgets on exploration than mass destruction.

So, what are the keys to getting a military contract?

So, for example, here is the problem.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/south-asia/china-records-10-times-more-geological-disasters-than-last-year_100415935.html

Lots of potential here for trained PDC holders to work with the People's
Liberation Army, but how to get the ball rolling? Why would the PLA trust
some foreigner spouting a lot of hippie sounding stuff?

Any ideas

Chris