permaculture - Re: [permaculture] on an ethics of Mr Pittman (and the US military)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: paul wheaton <paul@richsoil.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] on an ethics of Mr Pittman (and the US military)
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:02:17 -0600

Pertaining to the subject line: "on an ethics of Mr Pittman"

I wonder if the folks that are concerned are the same folks that sing
the "don't judge people" song. And, here they are, judging away.

Well, I sing the "always judge people" song. And so when I see we are
singling one person out to turn the cold eye of judgement on them, I
want to play too.

After reading all of this I want to pass my judgement: good job Scott.