permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ethics and the First Earth Batallion

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk" <wenshidi@yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ethics and the First Earth Batallion
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 04:19:43 +0000 (GMT)

Just a quick thanks to all the listers in this thread who have turned me on
to Lt Col Jim Channon and the First Earth Battalion. Although the section
about Earthworks in his field manual was quite short, the rest of the book
was still fascinating. I am surprised more permies have not mentioned his
name to me before. Certainly the biggest thinker that I have come across
since I first discovered Bucky Fuller when I was a teen.

Thanks again.

Chris