permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ed sarten <esarten@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 17:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Thankyou all for your information on this site.I have learned much,but I must
go on independently. As with most organizations, in time it becomes something
it was never intended to be.Im tired of all the debates and an in box full of
them.Many of the discussions arent relevant to me considering where I live in
Alaska.My bioregion is rarely discussed or even understood in the big picture
of permaculture any way.If Any body from the extreme north wants to talk
permaculture with me contact Ed Sarten, Ruby,Ak.99768 esarten@yahoo.com
,Adios and Ahna Basee! Quoyana!