permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Flier <leeflier@comcast.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:24:01 -0500

fdnokes@hotmail.com wrote:
Before we go to politically correct speech, best to understand the limitations of learned phrases, and commonly search for new terms.

I agree.

And I wasn't really suggesting "politically correct speech." I was in fact saying we should search for new ways to express new ideas, ones that aren't so loaded with past connotations.

Granted we don't (at least I don't) always have time to discuss every little thing to its conclusion, so sometimes we must settle for sloppy language. :)