permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OT Re: OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OT Re: OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:22:08 -0800

Naah, that's not it at all!

But I appreciate your concern.

Frances

Seems I have heard of the Seth thing somewhere so I Googled it:
Lots of interesting references in Wikipedia and this one from
Encyclopedia Mythica
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/seth.html
Seth: "ancient Egyptian god of chaos, the embodiment of hostility and
even of outright evil"
and: "he was a peril for ordinary Egyptians in the underworld, where he
was said to seize the souls of the unwary"....as if to add insult to
injury, being stuck in the underworld in the first place, and having
your soul snatched when your attention is innocently diverted...
even Chuthlu would make a beeline for his targis for swift transport to
another dimension in the face of such a threat to his personal well being..