permaculture - Re: [permaculture] OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Flier <leeflier@comcast.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] OT Re: the gardener's shadow falls both ways
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 19:20:58 -0500

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
Here's some real OT for you...

Seems I have heard of the Seth thing somewhere so I Googled it:
Lots of interesting references in Wikipedia and this one from
Encyclopedia Mythica
http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/seth.html
Seth: "ancient Egyptian god of chaos, the embodiment of hostility and even of outright evil"

Yeah, but that's not the Seth that Frances was referring to.

The title that was recommended was one of these books:

http://www.sethlearningcenter.org/

'Seth is the internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher who spoke through the author Jane Roberts while she was in trance, and coined the phrase "*You Create Your Own Reality.*" Seth's empowering message literally launched the New Age movement.'

More about Jane Roberts here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Roberts