permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:27:59 -0800

You bet!
And, if we're not learning a little tolerance along the way, what have we learned?
Cordially,
Frances

P.S. These lists can be good practice for those of us, like myself, who can slip into very sloppy language indeed!

Granted we don't (at least I don't) always have time to discuss every
little thing to its conclusion, so sometimes we must settle for sloppy
language. :)