permaculture - Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lee Flier <leeflier@comcast.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:48:17 -0500

scakya@lobo.net wrote:
Dear Lee,
I have to agree on the spiritual comments made here on the list. Much of what has been done on my farm here in central NM has come from ideas and nudgings while working with many materials often not used. All things are connected, and when practicing permaculture it is important to never forget that.

I hope you've read the whole discussion, because you'll see that nothing I have said contradicts this. Quite the opposite in fact. I agree that recognizing the connectedness of all things is paramount!