permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Patrick McKown <identi1956@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 13:50:45 -0700 (PDT)

My personal filter on that topic does not allow me to give it much credence.
My maternal
grandmother was a firm believer in predestination. She died pretty young
after having multiple
heart attacks which no one was aware of until the last one which killed her.
Maybe her conviction
of the path already beaten, was from something like this remote viewing,
maybe if it is real, is
comes naturally to some, like oracles of myths. Maybe if she saw things, they
were too hard to
live with.

This xmilitary guy, you mentioned, I have heard him on the radio. I felt he
was not sincere, his
appeal was to taunt ordinary people with his greater 'control' over his
destiny, of course if you
want to pay up front, you can be apart of it? Who paid his bills for his '17'
years in the
military, is he drawing a pension? Was it the radio audience, if so how come
we have to pay for
the same real-estate twice? He reminded me of my grade school days. If I am
listening to a grown
man who claims extraordinary experiences why should I be reminded of childish
diversions.

Pat McKown

GPS? Comic books?