permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jody Troupe <jodyt2@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 23:54:02 -0400

Jedd, Patrick McKown, Permaculture group-

I certainly understand the reluctance of some to believe this - that is your prerogative.

I will say that Mr. Mcmoneagle brought up the goat incident and told us that it that it was
a bunch of bunk. He personally knew the guy that had the reputation for having 'killed a
goat by staring' and that was NEVER a fact. He gave several other examples of incidents
that evidentally have 'become known at truth', and he said they most certainly are NOT true.
They are examples of the children's game of 'telephone' where the truth has been distorted.

I met this man personally, heard his stories, and my gut feeling was that he was sincere in
all he relayed to our class. He said there is a lot of incorrect information floating around out
there. I find it incredibly hard to believe he was on the radio taunting people with his "greater
control". His character did not exhibit such self-aggrandizing, but quite the opposite.

Valid remote viewing (which does exist) is conducted under very strict protocol; double-blind
so as to ensure no tainting of the experiment.

People used to not believe in chiropractic treatments, or acupuncture. Now both are being
covered by insurance because studies have proven their effectiveness. The world used to be
flat; the sun revolved around the earth. Gravity is only beginning to be understood.

Science is a developing thing and certainly not complete.

The information above is for those who actually find this topic interesting. There is incredibly
fascinating information out there for those who sense there is more to life than meets the eye.
But I won't exhaust any energy trying to convert anyone.

Ask your gut what to believe. Therein lies your truth, and you can keep that for yourself.

Jody Troupe