permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jody Troupe <jodyt2@mac.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 09:34:32 -0400

Jedd-

I'm unsure if you're suggesting it's bunk that a goat died (from being stared at or merely
incidental to a well timed glance)

I'm saying a goat never died from being stared at. Its an untrue story that's been circulated.

or if it's bunk that the US gov was paying the wages of goat starers.

One should be far more angry about the wages that are being paid to people hired expressly
to confuse the issues Americans SHOULD be IN THE KNOW about!! Paid smoke screens.

Can you point me in the direction of such research please?

I Googled "declassified remote viewing".

http://www.remoteviewinghistory.com/

http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/CIA-InitiatedRV.html

[6] R. Targ and H. E. Puthoff, "Information Transfer under Conditions of Sensory Shielding," Nature 252, 602 (1974).
[7] H. E. Puthoff and R. Targ, "A Perceptual Channel for Information Transfer over Kilometer Distances: Historical
Perspective and Recent Research," Proc. IEEE 64, 329 (1976).
[8] H. E. Puthoff, R. Targ and E. C. May, "Experimental Psi Research: Implications for Physics," in The Role of Consciousness
in the Physical World, edited by R. G. Jahn (AAAS Selected Symposium 57, Westview Press, Boulder, 1981).

Joe Mcmoneagles books are also good sources in terms of understanding the protocol and the
problems inherent to quality remote viewing.

Jody Troupe