permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Patrick McKown <identi1956@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 23:51:10 -0700 (PDT)

Jody,

I second it. Don't sweat your input. What you said does not bother me. Just
trying to crack the
shell so to speak to see what you had on it. Sometimes by defending something
it allows you to
bring it together in a conversational way that makes it clearer to yourself
and then to others. I
have no idea how much thought you have made on it. I understand now it may
not be your style to
defend it, if challenged. But you did mention it as a point of interest and
you had some other
inputs on it so thats not so bad. Its when you don't get any response that
can put you out in the
ozone after all wer'e all talking to the blank screens here.

Spirulinia is very useful. Used to get in a fine milled powder form back in
the late 70's. Does
anyone on the list know of an outfit making this in the powdered format?

Pat McKown

customers who are looking for what you sell.
http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/