permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: jedd <jedd@progsoc.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NASA study, Fed, algae threads
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:38:10 +1000

On Sun, 13 May 2007, Jody Troupe wrote:
> For anyone who didn't know (like me), the military began pursuing
> remote viewing in the 70's because they
> had learned that Russia was already investigating this concept, and the
> US wanted to discern enemy ability
> to 'see' their secrets.

So if we can get the Iraqis, Russians, and Chinese interested in
Permaculture, the rest of us should be sorted, eh?

The trouble (well, one of them) with things like this is that they
remain unproven.

The US gov was at the time also keen on staring at goats (in such
a way as to make them die by willpower alone) and walking through
walls (by concentrating in such a way as to allow a human's entire
atomic-level structure to 'shift' slightly to one side and slide
through the sub-atomic gaps as it were).

Dreadfully reassuring stuff, to be sure.

Suggesting that something has legitimacy because the yanks
investigated it is about as compelling as suggesting something has
no legitimacy because the same people investigated it.

Jedd.